STARTBOARD is a startup incubator for students from ASEAN countries and India who are passionate about building sustainable solutions in Taiwan, and Taiwanese entrepreneurial teams who intend to pursue the ASEAN-Indian market. We are a one-stop solution for resources and mentoring, along with efficient interaction and collaboration.
For the future development of our team, STARTBOARD is offering new positions for anyone with a passionate about startup to join us soon:
STARTBOARD is looking for summer intern(s) to assist us in the development of our ecosystem, special event projects and team building course. If you think you have these qualities, reach out to us immediately;
– Well-spoken and fluent in English and intermediate level of Mandarin will be preferable/ We welcome all ASEAN and Indian talents to join us.
– Highly communicative and pleasant personality.
– You should be a Team Player, Bubbly, Proactive, Self-discipline and Result oriented.
– Independent, resourceful and self motivated characteristic.
– Adapt in MS office and PowerPoint presentations (Those with photoshop skills will be plus point).
– Have an interest to Start up industry.
– Interns / fresh grads with no experience/ prior knowledge but you think you have what it takes are welcome to apply
2- PROJECT MANAGER (Chinese native speaker preferred )
With many upcoming events in the future, STARTBOARD also looking for a Project Manager who could join us. You will be responsible for day-to-day management at the office, working with partners and managing all partners data. Come to us if you have:
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Ability to communicate clearly through oral and written communications – both in English and Chinese
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Able to adapt to the work of flexible high pressure changes
- Organizing and planning skills
- Priority setting & urgency judgment skill
- Ability to manage daily workflow as required
- Great teamwork skill – ability to manage multi-country background team
- Ability to use software tools – MS office
- Ability to plan, propose and executive operating strategy
- Positive attitude in learning/challenge
- Interpersonal communication and coordination ability, cheerful personality
Please send your CV and cover letter to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms.Vivien)! Welcome you all to join STARTBOARD family!