With the aim:
1. To be the largest and biggest ASEAN-Indian Talent developer & community, nurturing talents for International market.
2. The first ASEAN-Indian talent incubation platform, counseling and helping the South East Asian and South Asian Talent to root in Taiwan as well as to retain talents in Taiwan.
3. To promote the new South Bound Policy, employment and entrepreneurship in Taiwan as well as to publish success stories.
4. Focusing on the talents in the south while keeping an eye on the South East market as well as building international brands.
5. To promote the development of CSR in Taiwan and through media coverage enhancing the company’s brand images.
STARTBOARD will hold a press conference, hosted by Global Brand Management Association and Taiwan Stock Exchange, with the title of “A new era of ASEAN-Indian entrepreneurship in Taiwan”.
Our guest speakers:
1. Professor Chen Chun-Shan / Global Brand Management Association.
2. Yu Wan-Ru / Legislator.
3. Li Qi-Xian / Chairman, Taiwan Stock Exchange.
4. Lin Li-Chan / Legislator
5. Henry Yeh / Cooperative Vice President, Strategy Research Office, ASUS
The event agenda:
9.30 – 10.00 VIP & Guest sign in
10.00 – 10.10 Welcome speak
10.10 – 10.20 Business plans & achievements
10.20 – 11.20 ASEAN – India talent & employment discussion subject: New South Asia International talent recruitment strategy conquering South while keeping an eye on the East market
We welcome everyone who is interested with the topic to come and join us on September 21st! For more details about the event please follow our event at https://goo.gl/N3B1yn
— This event will be conducted in Chinese —