If you happen to look for a challenging opportunity with a heart for problem-solving, then here’s a too good chance to be missed! STARTBOARD’s batch member, Zest Tours & Travels is looking for zealous pals to join them.
Zest Tours & Travels is committed to promoting innovation in the hospitality sector and incentivizing/motivating people with unique skills in product development, problem-solving and with qualities of leadership to take up challenges, responsibility, accountability and be future leaders in the expanding organization.
Zest Tours & Travels welcomes the best talent and provides a decent working
environment to meet the ever-growing challenges of the competitive market. Their vision coupled with mentorship enables them to deliver values to target audiences as well as to stakeholders!
Currently, Zest Tours & Travels is looking for a digital marketing intern!
|About the Digital Marketing Internship|
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
▪ Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
▪ Perform keyword research & on-page SEO
▪ Designing social media cover pages by using Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
▪ Designing short promotional videos
▪ Engage in content writing and social media marketing
• Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (Learn Search Engine Marketing), Digital Marketing and
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO) and basic knowledge on photoshop and any
video making software.
• Knowledge of Chinese & English languages
• Knowledge of Adobe AI or photoshop and video making software
Who Can Apply?
University students who want to gain knowledge in digital marketing in the hospitality sector
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
▪ Incentive-based payment (Negotiable)
▪ Internship Certificate
▪ Letter of recommendation
▪ Job offers in future
▪ Informal dress code
▪ Training and technical support will be provided
▪ The applicant can work from anywhere like a coffee shop or Innovation lab
▪ There is no formal time for working. Only assign jobs should be completed on time
▪ Work in a freestyle multi-national environment
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted
candidates will be called for interview.