Last week was an amazing week! We met with many amazing people at different amazing events! And one of the events is Make in India – Seminar and Interaction with Investors and Business at Shangri-La Hotel. Here, we have a chance to meet with:
1. Secretary, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce, and Industry Ms. Sumita Dawra.
2. TAITRA Chairman Mr. James C.F. Huang
3. India-Taipei Association Figure
Other than that, we also met with many government figures, businesses, and investors from India.
Here we discuss the possibility of a Taiwan-India partnership in a few key sectors such as:
1. Food Processing
2. Electric Vehicles
3. Renewable Energy (Solar, PV, Green Energy)
4. Machinery, Tools, and Capital Goods
We discuss the possible sector growth, sub-sectors, recent policies, clusters, export potential, domestic demand, etc.
We are very humbled to be invited and hopefully, we can have future collaboration with you!