Uniform Lin – Cheif Executive Officer
- MA in Graduate Institute of Intellectual Property, National Taipei University Technology
- BS in Electro-Optical Engineering, National Taipei University Technology
- CEO, STARTBOARD
- Business Development Manager, Louis International Patent Office
- Business Development Manager, Louis & Charles Attorneys at Law
- Patent Engineer, Louis International Patent Office
- Project Manager, Office of Research and Development, Taipei Tech
- Founder & Project Manager, Global Brands Management Association
We have a true story to share, which happened before STARTBOARD was established. There was an Indian Ph.D. student from NCTU specializing in computer science reaching out to us for startup resources, but back in the time, we were unsure about it for international talents. Then after graduating from NCTU with a full scholarship provided, this Indian talent devoted himself to the IC industry in Taiwan for two years and leave to Australia, serving as a professor. That’s why we founded STARTBOARD, in order to see international talents stay and pursue their dreams in Taiwan instead of leaving. We are dedicated to narrowing down the gap for international entrepreneurs to localize their business models and turn their ideas into reality.
willy hu – Marketing Deputy Director
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Tunghai University
- Project Manager, Travel Light
- Marketing Specialist, Lalalocker
- Digital Marketing Specialist, STARTBOARD
- Project Manager, STARTBOARD
I serve as the Marketing Deputy Director of STARTBOARD. In the past three years, I saw and reviewed a lot of Foreign startups who are eager to stay in Taiwan for their business. But the pain point usually will be they didn’t fully understand the Taiwanese market, thus they would not sustainably survive in the Taiwanese market. So through our expertise and service, we hope we can support foreign startups sustainably operating in Taiwan.
Cesar Hsu – Project Manager
- MS in Finance, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
- BBA in International Business, National Chengchi University
- Exchange Student, University of Vienna(Austria), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Business Development Associate, Machinery Industry
- Underwriting and Broker Specialist position in Property Insurance field
I used to lead multi-cultural and interdisciplinary teams in global headquarters and Southeastern Asian subsidiaries management, stimulating mutual partnership with several entrepreneurs in the machinery, semiconductor, and insurance industries around the globe. My role in STARTBOARD is the booster for global startups and I partner closely with ASEAN-India talents, governments, and investors to support early-stage enterprises with comprehensive consulting services.
Yun Tsai – Project Manager
- BA in Slavic Languages and Literature, National Chengchi University
- Exchange Student in Moscow City University
- Visual Marketing Intern, EcomPlus Global CO., LTD
- Project Coordinator, Placemaking Program of Soil and Water Conservation Bureau
- Team Leader, NCCU The First Step of Startup – Startup Competition
My role in STARTBOARD is to manage the cooperation and alliances with startup partners in Taiwan and abroad, also plan entrepreneurial events to build up an international-friendly startup environment, encouraging more global talents to start the business. It’s my pleasure to work with ASEAN-Indian friends and to see their businesses thrive in the booming startup ecosystem in Taiwan.
Rinwy Cendana – Indonesia Business Development Specialist
- National Taiwan University Department of Agricultural Chemistry
- Binus International School Serpong High School
- Head of Development, National Taiwan University Indonesian Students Association
- Treasurer, National Taiwan University Indonesian Students Association
- MejaKita.com – Co-founder, Head of Content
I serve as the Indonesian Business Development Specialist in STARTBOARD, and my role is to connect with various Indonesian students’ associations in Taiwan, as well as Taiwanese startups having a vision to expand to Indonesian market and vice versa. Through my experiences organizing and spearheading various events in the NTU Indonesian Students Association, I can see future potential for young Indonesians to have their business ideas established in Taiwan, and the possibility for various Taiwanese startups to expand their businesses in the growing Indonesian market.
Xavier Lin – Project Assistant
- B.A. in English, Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages
- Research Assistant, English as a Medium of Instruction Program
- Team Leader, WZU Graduation Project Competition
I serve as the Project Assistant of STARTBOARD. My role is to assist in the project and administrative affairs in Tainan and Kaohsiung. It’s my honor to join this big family and meet many potential startups in South Taiwan.